- Topic: Please choose any topic that relates to my degree in sociology with a minor in child development
- Choose a topic that is realistic and one that you want to learn more about.
- The topic might be a career field you want to go into or something else that deeply interests you.
- Scope and value:
- What is the scope of the topic and your research?
- What value does it bring to your life? To your professional life?
- Communication medium:
- How are you going to communicate your project?
- How will you make your presentation different and unique?
- Critical thinking questions:
- Pose different questions that will help you with your research and investigate your topic in more depth.
- Post critical questions that will push you to improve.
Part II is a reflective paragraph that represents your critical thinking process when thinking about possible sources and your research. You are NOT looking for specific sources now.. What type of sources will work best for your research? How can you support your project plan with credible, current, reliable, accurate, and relevant information?
After part one is completed please complete the attached source evaluation worksheet