Please keep both separate, address each question and add the references at the bottom of each discussion. Please make sure you check grammar and punctuation errors, as well as quoting and using in text citations. PLEASE make sure you cite the information, do NOT plagiarize and ADD all references. No Cover Page Needed PLEASE INBOX ME IF YOU HAVE QUESTION or need reading material on the assignment! DUE WEDNESDAY, JULY 27 by 4PM CST
Directions: Your initial post should be 250 to 300 words. Use this week’s lecture and Chapters 9 as a foundation for your initial post. In addition to the Blanchard and Thacker (2019) text, use at least one additional scholarly source to support your discussion.
Required Resources Text
Blanchard, P. N., & Thacker, J. W. (2019). Effective training: Systems, strategies, and practices (6th ed.). Chicago Business Press.
- Chapter 9: Evaluation of Training
Part 1 Training Evaluation
Prior to this discussion board, read Chapter 9 of the textbook and the required articles as well as the weekly lecture. For this discussion board, please answer the following questions:
- What is the relationship among Kirkpatrick’s four levels of evaluation?
- Would you argue for examining all four levels, even if your boss suggested you should look only at the last one (results) and, if it improved, you would know that training had an impact?
- Provide at least one example (e.g., tool, device, etc.) that would be used to gather evaluation data at each level.
Part 2 Training Effectiveness
Prior to completing this discussion board, please review the assigned chapter of the textbook and the weekly lecture. For this discussion, you will
- Examine the reasons why evaluation is critical to training success.
- Discuss the reasons evaluation is critical to effectiveness of training.
- Explain the connection between organizational improvement and training effectiveness.