Step 1: Prepare a shortened version of your Final Paper (at least four pages) by including the following:
· Introduction paragraph and thesis statement you developed for your Week 3 Assignment (ATTACHED).
· Background information of the global societal issue you have chosen (LACK OF EDUCATION-ATTACHED).
· Brief argument supporting at least two solutions to the global societal issue.
· Conclusion paragraph.
· Must document any information used from at least five scholarly sources in APA style as outlined in the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center’s Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.) Note that you will need at least eight scholarly sources for your Final Paper in Week 5.
What You Need to Submit to Waypoint:
– Submit the journal assignment answering the following questions in at least 400 words:
– Identify the top three issues your writing specialist focused on in your rough draft (e.g., paragraph structure, proper use of quotations, thesis statement, etc.).
– In what ways were those issues surprising?
– Describe what you learned from some of the feedback your writing specialist provided as explanations.
– Was this feedback helpful?
– Evaluate the usefulness of the paper review tool.
– In what ways did this activity improve your academic writing skills?
– Will you use the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center to review your work in the future? Why or why not?