Refer to Chapter 8: Imagine that you’ve been appointed as the new chief marketing officer (CMO) for a rising automotive company (e.g., Tesla ). Your CEO has decided that your company will be the premier “relationship” company in your industry.
- What could that mean? (10 points)
- How will you execute your plans to be the premier relationship company? (25 points)
- What will you use as data collection tools? (10 points)
- What role will interactivity (with customers) play in your plans? (5 points)
- What role will e-mail and social networking play? (10 points)
Be as specific as you can.